The book of Psalms closes with a doxology of praise. It’s the climax to the devotion and faith of the man or woman who delights in the Law of the Lord and who praises God’s ways.
- Praise Is Heavenly v1
- The Hinderance Of Praise v2-5
- To Praise Is To Be Human v6
- A Holiday Of Praise
Life Application Questions
- Knowing worship is eternal and always happening in heaven, how does that affect our worship now on earth?
- What hinderances have polluted or kept you from worship? Anything that helps pure worship?
- Why is it important to see praise as way to be fully human?
- If you can invite any of the apostles to Thanksgiving dinner, who would it be and why?
- What makes you in thankfulness want to praise God? Why?